Stem cells have an amazing ability to repair and heal the body. The FDA has approved the use of stem cells for the treatment of osteoarthritis in animals, and current studies are researching other uses for stem cells in treating a variety of disease states. Dr. Joseph Rossi is specially trained and certified in stem cell therapy, where a small amount of fat is collected by surgery, treated to isolate the stem cells, and injected back into joints where an animal is suffering from arthritis.
What are Vet-Stem Regenerative Cells?
- VSRCs are your pet’s own natural healing cells that help regenerate injured tissue. Vet-Stem Regenerative cells are derived from your pet’s own fat.
- These cells are capable of differentiating into a variety of tissue types, including: tendon, ligament, bone, cartilage, smooth & cardiac muscle, liver, and others.
- Within 48 hours of collection, your pet’s own regenerative stem cells are returned to your veterinarian for immediate use for your pet.
Why use VSRCs as a healing option for your pet?
- VSRC therapy produces more normal and complete healing because it aides the body’s natural healing process.
- The use of VSRC therapy has been used successfully for osteoarthritis as well as soft tissue orthopedic issues.
- Vet-Stem is the global leader in regenerative veterinary medicine.
VSRC have been shown to:
- Improve quality of life.
- Regenerate healthy tissue.
- Signal to the animals own healing cells, calling additional cells to the injury site for improved healing.
The benefits of using Vet-Stem Regenerative Cells:
- There is only a 48 hour turn around time.
- No initial cell culturing.
- Stem cells are your pet’s own naturally occurring cells.
- A higher yield of regenerative cells.
- Easy and safe to collect.
- A non-vital renewable tissue source.
- Lacks a political/ethical controversy compared to embryonic stem cells.
- Arthritis -Soft Tissue Repair
- Hip -Ligament Repair
- Elbow -Partial Tears
- Auto-Immune Disease -Liver Disease
- Renal Disease
Vet-Stem Inc. was formed in 2002 to bring regenerative medicine to the veterinary profession.
The founders of Vet-Stem have over 20 years experience in development and testing of human and veterinary pharmaceuticals, as well as, processing of biological samples. Vet-Stem management has experience in laboratory automation, biologic product development and licensing, FDA compliance and veterinary practice management. The experienced Vet-Stem team is committed to providing high quality services and products to the veterinary community.